Benefits of Membership
The BNA is a growing learned society with around 1700 members.
Here are 10 good reasons to become a member of the BNA:
- FREE registration for most BNA events.
- Reduced registration fees for many other events.
- Student prizes and bursaries for BNA and FENS meetings.
- Reduced registration fees and FENS sponsored abstract forms for the Society for Neuroscience annual meeting.
- Sponsorship of symposia at your university.
- FREE online access to the European Journal of Neuroscience.
- Discounts on journals and books and other occasional 'special offers’
- BNA Bulletin and the latest neuroscience news, events and job vacancies.
- Automatic membership of the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS) and the International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO).
- Free advertising in the BNA Bulletin, the BNA e.bulletin and on the BNA Website.
Be part of a respected national academic society that represents UK
neuroscience nationally and internationally - join today!