If you are a company interested in advertising your products, events or job opportunities to the BNA membership please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies may advertise to BNA members via the following routes:
- Advertising in the BNA Bulletin: The BNA Bulletin is produced three times a year (published in March, July and November 2012) and is circulated to over 2000 people, including all members of the BNA, exhibitors and to our corporate sponsors. Since Autumn 2001, it has had its own ISSN (1475-8679) so items are now fully citable. For further details on advertising opportunities within the BNA Bulletin please contact the BNA Office: email@example.com.
- Issue 68 of the BNA bulletin is currently in production (due for June 2013) and the ratecard can be downloaded here.
- Advertising in the BNA e-bulletin: The BNA e.bulletin is a service provided by the BNA to enhance dissemination of neuroscience news, announce forthcoming neuroscience events and symposia, job opportunities and studentships and advertise new neuroscience research tools. Messages are sent at monthly intervals and reach over 1000 fellow neuroscientists based primarily in the UK. For further details on advertising opportunities within the BNA e-bulletin please contact the BNA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web banner advertising offers companies a single size advert that will appear on the left-hand side of the of the subsidiary pages throughout the website.
- The banner will appear in rotation with other advertisers throughout all subsidiary pages of the website. The advertisement will appear for six seconds before rotating and the adverts are loaded randomly.
- Web advertisements will click through to your nominated hyperlink.
- Web advertising is a cost-effective way to reach a target market and can be used to promote certain events or product lines.
- For more information please contact the BNA Office: email@example.com
The BNA Office can be contacted at +44(0) 208 166 8713.