9th March 2017
BNA2017 Festival Partner
For the 2017 BNA Festival The Physiological Society has joined the BNA as our Festival Partner: As well as supporting the meeting as a whole, The Physiological Society is convening a Topic Meeting through the whole Festival on 'The Neurobiology of Stress', marking the society's year of stress physiology. All members of The Physiological Society can attend the meeting at reduced BNA-member registration rates.
Partner Societies are a hugely important part of BNA2017 - bringing together different organistions with a shared interest in the brain and nervous system is what makes the BNA Festival a true Festival of Neuroscience.
We are delighted to be working with all our BNA2017 Partner Societies as listed below. Each Partner Society:
- convenes a symposium during the Festival programme, with free registration for speakers
- is able to invite all their society members to attend the Festival at reduced BNA-member registration rates
- will have their banner on display at the meeting
- can have a full exhibition package for recuded fees
- is included in all Festival information and promotion
2017 Partner Societies
|We are also delighted to welcome participation of the Association of British Neurologists, who are convening two symposia during the Festival.|
If your organisation would like to become a partner society for BNA2017 please get in touch.