Key Account Manager

Vacancy Reference Number
Rasikh Raza
Closing Date
18 Jul 2024
£25K, increasing depending on experience
2BScientific Ltd, Office 4, Building A, Kirtlington Business Centre, Kirtlington, Oxfordshire OX5 3JA
  • To create growth of revenue for all accounts purchasing mainly StressMarq and 2BScientific products, they shall be handling via proactive outreach and consistent communication.
  • 75% of their time will be spent on StressMarq and the remaining 25% on 2B products. This split will be carried out by spending 4 days a week on StressMarq and 1 day a week on 2B carrying out the responsibilities in this section.
  • To establish and maintain a strong professional relationship with account representatives as their first point of contact at 2B.
  • To supervise all general sales orders and ensure that all purchase orders have been input into Zoho for processing.
  • To address all customer enquiries via email or calls, to create and issue quotations.
  • To communicate with suppliers and purchasing portal agents to ensure smooth and accurate order processing.
  • To collate sales data for analysis by sales team (reporting to Rasikh, HOS).
  • Regular communication with internal teams, marketing, supplier, customer service and dispatch to ensure a great customer experience.
  • To actively look for lost sales opportunities
  • To actively beat our competitors on any sales referral
  • To represent Stressmarq & 2B at events.
  • To proactively meet large/growing accounts in person.

Further Information

For informal enquiries, or to make an application, please enquire at quoting the vacancy reference above.