9th March 2017
Brain Awareness Week
External Event - 13th to 19th Mar 2017
Brain Awareness Week (BAW) is a global campaign to increase public awareness of the progress and benefits of brain research.
BAW is March 13th-19th 2017 and unites the efforts of partner organisations worldwide in a celebration of the brain for people of all ages. Activities are limited only by the organisers’ imaginations and include open days at neuroscience labs; exhibitions about the brain; lectures on brain-related topics; social media campaigns; displays at libraries and community centres; classroom workshops; and more.
|Interested in becoming a BAW Partner?
- By registering, your organisation joins a global partnership committed to educating the public about the brain and the promise of brain research.
- BAW provides a wonderful opportunity to place your organisation’s work in the public spotlight. By celebrating BAW, you can:
- Increase your visibility by advancing your mission within the broader context of a global education initiative.
- Spread the word about the importance of brain research and its critical role in helping people lead healthier, more productive lives.
- Arm the public with the knowledge and information they need to make informed decisions about their health.
- Insure a future for neuroscientific discovery by inspiring the next generation of scientists.
To find out more about BAW partnerships, follow this link.
Use the BAW calendar of events, to find activities taking place in your area, before, during and after BAW.